Monday, May 30, 2005

For those who believe in the name of love....

MY BABY YOU (Marc Anthony)

As I look into you eyes I know the reasons why My life's worth a thousand skies You're the simplest love I've known And the purest one I'll own Know you'll never be alone

My baby you Are the reason I could fly And 'cause of you I don't have to wonder why Baby you
There's no more just getting by You're the reason I feel so alive


Though these words I sing are true They still fail to capture you As mere words can only do How do I explain that smile And how it turns my world around Keeping my feet on the ground

I will soothe you if you fall I'll be right there if you call You're my greatest love of all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hai...
akhirnye dapat gak lia buat blogger yeee...
wah...lagu tu best laaaaa...
boleh copy lirik dia ler...hehehhe..
letak ler...lirik lagu lain...
Tahniah anda telah berjaya menambah satu lagi ilmu...

lia puteri said...

hehhe..lagu nie...lia suker sgt kak...tak tau la...nng best!
masa happy pun dgr lagu nie, masa gaduh pun dgr lagu nie..this is the song of my life...