Saturday, August 13, 2005

There's nothing to say...

Hmm.hye bloggers..akum

i dunno what to write here...but, i'm kinda bored, lonely, feel empty...

i'm listening to one of my fav. songs: JUST WALK AWAY by Celline Dion..oh God! i really love this song...

when i was a student in UPM, in my final sem..i met AZ..i can say that she was my next door friend..kat bilik dia la aku selalu heret tilam n bantal biler wan takder...the problem is..i'm so afraid to sleep alone! ;p
i dunno why?

then, i always borrowed this cassette from her..and i guess i have fallen in love with this song...i dunno..i like the music arrangement, and the most i like is the wording..so touchy, so meaningful..can't imagine if this thing will happen to me..nauzubillah..

dah byk sgt airmata dalam hidup aku..air mata kegembiraan, kesedihan, sumer ader..NO! i wont cry anymore..i wanna be as tough as i used to be...

and now, i'm in the middle of having my great moment in my life.. having a good and promising career, having the best and always-loving-me family members, having the most understanding and loving hubby...with 1000 of supporting and sporting friends..alhamdullilah!!! THANKS ALLAH..for giving me all these blesses.

Moga aku terus-terusan dirahmati and dilimpahi keberkatan dan rezeki yang melimpah ruah..amin.

Dan moga aku tidak leka menghitung bintang di langit, hingga lupa pada bumi yg ku pijak..amin.

AKU CINTA KAMU!!!

No comments: