Tuesday, November 15, 2011

AKU? Makin slow...

Huhu...one of students complained "Tchr, why cant u walk faster like before?"...nk jer aku lempang budak ni.. but the truth is..Yes, I am a slow walker now.. especially today. I think my baby is already engaged.. and I can feel it specially when I make any movements.

Tdo mlm dah tak selena sebelumnya.. mengadu kat hubby, and his typical reply is "nak buat camne syg, dah sampai masa. Baby dah besar". Huhuhu...luckily dia tak terus zzzz... teman aku jap, sampai aku terlena..mujur!

I'm counting my days now..4 weeks to go... still going strong even though I have to climb the stairs 4-5x per day..aduiii...may my baby will be even stronger and tougher than the mother. hhehe

Whatever it is...I love u, baby..all of us cant wait for the arrival of our 3rd bundle of joy!

Just another completion of the family..

...and another PERFECTION OF LIFE!

No comments: