Thursday, December 01, 2011

Dear my Amir Fahim...

ENTRY MODE: Luahan Perasan Seorang Ibu...

Dear Fahim,

I think it is understandable that you have the instinct that your little bro/sis will arrive in 14 days. I do understand your feeling right now. Fahim baru 1 and half years and soon going to be a brother. I'm sorry sayang, tapi ni rezeki Allah bagi pada kita.

You know right, how did I suffer when I faced two miscarriages? tapi, berkat kesabaran Mama, doa n support from Abah and Kakak Aina, I finally have you in my arms...

I do understand sayang why do you behave strangely these few days... you become very sensitive, selalu duga kesabaran Mama, and all you need is a full attention from me..

I can't and I refuse to imagine, how it's gonna be when the baby is arrived? I keep on wondering, are you going to behave and act like this as well?

Fahim,

Trust me sayang, whatever will come.. I always love and care about you, as I always do.. nothing will change.
I told you... I'm not gonna share my love and care to the three of you.. but there will be another LOVE in our life..kita tak berkongsi syg, ada cinta baru dalam hidup kita...and each and every one will get full attention, love and care from me and Abah.. and this is what I told Kakak Aina when you arrived!

Insya Allah..

Mama tau Allah akan bantu kite...

So Fahim... jangan buat Mama nangis lagi ya.. Mama nak Fahim faham...


No comments: